Giving a new computer, tablet or phone this Christmas?
Do you know someone who has the technology, but not the know-how to get the most out of it?
Gift vouchers from ChapterHouse make the perfect Christmas gift.
Our expert tutors will help your gift recipient to..
- Set up up the new device for emails, web and cloud services
- Learn the basic features (With helpful handouts)
- Learn how to stay safe online and avoid scams
- Connect to printers
Other basic training options include:
- Finding your way around Mac, Windows, iOS or Android devices
- Using email and internet
- Staying safe online
- Keeping your software up to date
- Photo optimisation and sharing
- Syncing to cloud services
- Making video calls
- Connecting to other devices such as printers and scanners
- Using Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
- Managing your contacts
- Tools to support your studies
…and much more.
More advanced training options include:
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Building your own website using WordPress or Joomla (You will need to arrange your own hosting and domain registration)
- Shooting, editing and sharing video
- Creating and promoting your own Facebook page
…and much more.
Get in touch if you have something in mind that isn’t listed.
All bookings will be fulfilled by Mark Byrne MA PGFCE FE&HE, BA (Hons.).
Mark is a doctoral student at Queen’s University. He has been helping people and organisations to make the most of technology for many years.
Vouchers are available in four denominations:
Special offer: Buy more than one hour and save £10!*
- 1 hour: £27.50
- 2 hours: £45*
- 3 hours: £67.50*
- 4 hours: £90*
*Price includes discount.
Terms & conditions
By submitting your order using the form above, you confirm that you have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
All appointments will be fulfilled by Mark G. Byrne, MA, PGCE FE HE, BA (Hons.)
Mark is a Lecturer, Consultant and Doctoral Candidate at Queen’s University, Belfast where he is studying the use of technology to enhance teaching and learning. Mark has been helping adults, young people and businesses to put technology to work for them for decades. Thousand of students in the Republic of Ireland have undertaken FÁS national digital media courses developed by Mark. He was also been a key stakeholder in implementing Essential Skills ICT, the largest free adult ICT training programme in Northern Ireland.
How to buy:
- Simply use the PayPal checkout form below by selecting the number of hours and carefully entering your email address. Then click the orange ‘Pay Now’ button. You will be transferred to PayPal for safe, easy and secure payment. Please follow instructions given.
- Recommended: If you have a PayPal account, you can simply sign in and pay securely.
- We prefer payment via PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account, click on the grey ‘Check Out As A Guest’ button and complete your card details to pay securely by credit or debit card. (Please note: the Paypal account for booking payments is under the name of the tutor/consultant, Mark Byrne.)
- Once your order has been accepted, we will be in touch shortly to confirm the details of the recipient. We will then supply you with a personalised electronic gift certificate that you can print off and give as a gift. Your gift recipient can then contact us via the number or e-mail address on the voucher and we will arrange an appointment for a date and time that suits them. Simple!
Please note that we serve Newry City, Camlough and Bessbrook only!
If your gift recipient lives outside these areas, please contact us to inquire about availability and pricing before booking.
Your money is safe! All payments are processed by PayPal. PayPal is trusted by millions of people worldwide to safely make and receive payments 365 days per year. Click on the link to learn more about PayPal’s Buyer Protection Service.
Terms & conditions
By submitting your order using the form above, you confirm that you have read, understood and accept the following terms and conditions:
Gift Certificates (also referred to as ‘gift vouchers’) ordered through our website will be delivered by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter your e-mail address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
Once your order has been accepted, we will be in touch shortly to confirm the details of the recipient. We will then supply you with a personalised electronic gift certificate that you can print off and give as a gift. Your gift recipient can then contact us via the number or e-mail address on the voucher and we will arrange an appointment for a date and time that suits them. Simple! If you have not heard from us within 24 hours please check your junk mail folder.
A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
*£10 Discount offer
Receive a £10 discount when you book more than one hour in the same transaction. Discount has already been applied to stated prices for additional hours.